Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Androids Dreaming of Electric Sheep

Androids Dreaming of Electric Sheep

Help me, I cannot escape the Cult of Mac. I own a PowerBook. I own an iPod. I want to buy more Apple stuff, even though I don't need it. A power adapter, some extra RAM, even one of those damn iPod socks -- I need to buy something...

Or help you buy it. If you need assistance purchasing a Mac or an iPod, I can offer advice and probably even help you set it up if I have enough frequent flyer miles to get to where you are. Just drop me a line. You know the URL. Please do it quickly.

(Apple Store SoHo, 103 Prince St at Greene St, +1-212-226-3126, open 7 days)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much is Apple paying ya?

11:14 AM  
Blogger J.P. Chan said...

How cynical! To an Apple fan, seeing more people own Macs -- like the recently released Mac Mini starting at $499 -- is its own reward.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home